Regenerative Hair Restoration Treatments at Enliven Aesthetics can naturally regrow and thicken hair using the body’s own healing abilities to rejuvenate damaged cells and stimulate hair follicles for new growth.
It’s all-natural and more affordable than oral medications, topical creams and treatments and surgeries, which can cost $15,000 for a full transplant. If you have recently undergone a transplant, however, it’s strongly advised to follow it with our Regenerative Hair Restoration Treatment, to ‘fertilize’ your transplanted hair follicles and ensure their long-lasting growth and thickness.
Enliven Aesthetics’ cutting-edge treatments may include PRP, peptides or other powerful and long-lasting growth factor solutions that can be discussed in your consultation with your EA medical provider.
What happens during a treatment?
If you choose our most popular PRP + Peptides Package, here’s the step-by-step process:
1. We draw your blood (we need far less than your usual blood test).
2. We spin your blood in a centrifuge in order to collect the growth factors found within your platelets.
3. The separated platelets are activated to release their growth factors, calling the solution platelet-rich fibrin matrix (PRFM)
4. PRFM is combined with peptides (BPC-157, Thymosin Beta 4, and Vitamin B12) that signal hair cell growth.
5. The proprietary blend is injected into your scalp.
6. The injected growth factors and peptides stimulate inactive or newly-implanted hair follicles to enter a new active growth phase, causing the hair to start growing again.
7. We will follow up with you in 5-6 weeks for initial results, but long-lasting results are achieved after repeating the process for a couple hair growth cycles.
How does it work?
PRP is short for Platelet Rich Plasma. It comes from your own blood and it is naturally full of healing agents and growth factors! Peptides are just small pieces of proteins that have specific targeted positive effects without the side effects of traditional pharmacologic medications. Injecting your growth factors and signaling proteins into your scalp will deliver powerful messages to your hair follicles that start to help them rejuvenate.
For most clients, multiple sessions 4-6 weeks apart are prescribed for optimal results. Ask us about our exclusive “once a year” treatment in your complimentary consultation. Results can appear in two months after the treatments are complete and the hair growth continue to increase for some time before a touch-up treatment is beneficial.
THINNING HAIR AND BALDING IS NOT JUST “IN YOUR GENES” – THERE’S HOPE!
The Journal of Cutaneous and Aesthetic Surgery concluded PRP injections to be a simple, cost effective and feasible treatment option for androgenic alopecia (genetic hair loss in men and women) with high overall client satisfaction.
PRP and peptide therapies are beginning to be used during and after hair transplant procedures to kick-start hair growth and enhance the longevity of the transplant after the surgery. PRP treatment with peptides can be combined with many other hair loss treatments. Contact our medical providers to ask about the additional combination products and treatments for which you may be a candidate.
With over 20 years of experience, our team of certified medical providers and talented aestheticians pride themselves on delivering natural-looking aesthetic results with a concierge level of client care.
We are located in 3333 Camino del Rio South, Ste 205B, San Diego, CA 92108