At Enliven Aesthetics, we can use your body’s own natural healing, growing and rebuilding capabilities to your advantage – to restore your breasts, naturally.
Age, weight gain/loss, surgery, and breast feeding can all contribute to loss of volume, uneven shape, and sagging breasts.
Did you know that the breast tissue is some of the fastest growing tissue in the human body?
How does it work?
First, we have a consultation with you so that you can share with us the areas where you desire to add the most volume, and we can gently customize the shape and size of your breasts accordingly.
How much size can I expect?
Every person is different, and we do not expect a size A to become a size D. However, you may be able to naturally increase one cup size if you prepare your body for the optimal PRP, receive the proper PRP processing that we do at Enliven Aesthetics, and follow appropriate aftercare instructions.
How long until I see results?
Unlike surgery, PRP is more natural and takes more time. Expect to see your optimal results a month after completing a package of three sessions.
Is there any down time?
No, this procedure can be performed on your lunch break – you will be in and out in less than 90 minutes. You may drive yourself home.
What should I do to have optimal PRP?
1. Check your labs for your complete blood count (CBC) to know your platelet count is within the normal range.* *Our clinic Joy Wellness Partners can perform that blood testing for you.
2. Eat nutritious, protein-rich and vitamin-rich food for the week prior to the procedure.
3. Refrain from smoking for the week prior to the procedure.
4. Drink a lot of water before the procedure.
5. Sleep 6-8 hours the night before the procedure.
Want to know more about PRP?
Read our blog to understand everything: https://enlivenaesthetics.com/what-is-platelet-rich-plasma-prp-therapy/